Throughout the year, LeadingAge Illinois has worked hard to represent our members, advancing excellence, advocating for quality services, promoting innovative practices, and fostering collaboration. Here are a few things we’ve accomplished together in 2023! And, if you’re a joint member of LeadingAge, here’s what we’ve accomplished together at the national level in 2023!
Becoming a member of LeadingAge Illinois is beneficial and easy. Member Benefits Include:
- Resource Library – source of toolkits, papers, sample policies and best practices
- Technical, regulatory and clinical support
- Advocacy representation in Springfield and Washington DC
- Affordable, accessible and relevant education
- Continuing education credits
- eNews – LeadingAge Illinois’ biweekly newsletter contains info you need to know
- Legal/legislative/regulatory alerts
- Value 1st – Group Purchasing Option
- Cost Saving Solutions
- Virtual and face-to-face networking forums
- Data reports and industry trends such as LeadingAge Insights and Five Star Reports
- Career services and job postings
Ready to join?
If you’re a senior living provider, simply complete a Membership Application and email it to email@example.com or fax it to 630.325.0749
Are you a vendor or supplier to providers?
If you’re a business member looking for a deeper engagement, LeadingAge Illinois’ Business Membership offers even more. It is a premier forum that gives companies exploring the senior living market, as well as seasoned industry veterans, the tools and opportunities needed to reach and engage their future customers. Get connected with over 500 organizational members! We offer a variety of membership options combined with marketing benefits.
Companies providing products and services to the senior living professionals, communities and facilities can choose their level of commitment and overall involvement. Each level includes various membership recognition as well as overall marketing investment savings. Download the information packet and application below to see all four membership levels and benefits associated.
Contact us at 630.325.6170 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional membership information.
Are you a full time student interested in becoming a member?
If you’re at least 18 years old, a full time student at an accredited college or university and not working full time with an aging services organization, you may be interested in a joint LeadingAge Illinois and LeadingAge national Student Membership. Join one and become a member of both organizations and the best part is, there’s no membership fee to join as a Student Member! Learn more!
Apply Now – Joint Student Membership Application