Becoming a member of LeadingAge Illinois is beneficial and easy. Member Benefits Include:
- Resource Library – source of toolkits, papers, sample policies and best practices
- Technical, regulatory and clinical support
- Advocacy representation in Springfield and Washington DC
- Affordable, accessible and relevant education
- Continuing education credits
- eNews – LeadingAge Illinois’ biweekly newsletter contains info you need to know
- Legal/legislative/regulatory alerts
- Value 1st – Group Purchasing Option
- Cost Saving Solutions
- Virtual and face-to-face networking forums
- Data reports and industry trends such as LeadingAge Insights and Five Star Reports
- Career services and discounted job postings
Ready to join?
Simply complete a Membership Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 630.325.0749
Are you a vendor or supplier to providers?
If you’re a business member looking for a deeper engagement, LeadingAge Illinois’ Business Membership offers even more. It is a premier forum that gives companies exploring the senior living market, as well as seasoned industry veterans, the tools and opportunities needed to reach and engage their future customers. Get connected with over 500 organizational members! We offer a variety of membership options combined with marketing benefits.
Companies providing products and services to the senior living professionals, communities and facilities can choose their level of commitment and overall involvement. Each level includes various membership recognition as well as overall marketing investment savings. Download the information packet and application below to see all four membership levels and benefits associated.
Contact us at 630.325.6170 or email@example.com for additional membership information.
If you’re a student looking for information on LeadingAge Illinois and careers in aging services, click here.
Are you a full time student interested in becoming a member?
If you’re at least 18 years old, a full time student at an accredited college or university and not working full time with an aging services organization, you may be interested in a LeadingAge Illinois Student Membership. Learn more!