Throughout the year, LeadingAge Illinois has worked hard to represent our members, advancing excellence, advocating for quality services, promoting innovative practices, and fostering collaboration. Here are a few things we’ve accomplished together in 2022!
Becoming a member of LeadingAge Illinois is beneficial and easy. Member Benefits Include:
- Resource Library – source of toolkits, papers, sample policies and best practices
- Technical, regulatory and clinical support
- Advocacy representation in Springfield and Washington DC
- Affordable, accessible and relevant education
- Continuing education credits
- eNews – LeadingAge Illinois’ biweekly newsletter contains info you need to know
- Legal/legislative/regulatory alerts
- Value 1st – Group Purchasing Option
- Cost Saving Solutions
- Virtual and face-to-face networking forums
- Data reports and industry trends such as LeadingAge Insights and Five Star Reports
- Career services and job postings
Ready to join?
If you’re a senior living provider, simply complete a Membership Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 630.325.0749
Provider Membership Application
Are you a vendor or supplier to providers?
If you’re a business member looking for a deeper engagement, LeadingAge Illinois’ Business Membership offers even more. It is a premier forum that gives companies exploring the senior living market, as well as seasoned industry veterans, the tools and opportunities needed to reach and engage their future customers. Get connected with over 500 organizational members! We offer a variety of membership options combined with marketing benefits.
Companies providing products and services to the senior living professionals, communities and facilities can choose their level of commitment and overall involvement. Each level includes various membership recognition as well as overall marketing investment savings. Download the information packet and application below to see all four membership levels and benefits associated.
Business Membership Application
Contact us at 630.325.6170 or email@example.com for additional membership information.
Are you a full time student interested in becoming a member?
If you’re at least 18 years old, a full time student at an accredited college or university and not working full time with an aging services organization, you may be interested in a joint LeadingAge Illinois and LeadingAge national Student Membership. Join one and become a member of both organizations and the best part is, there’s no membership fee to join as a Student Member! Learn more!
Apply Now – Joint Student Membership Application
If you’re a student looking for information on internships and careers in aging services, check out LeadingAge national’s Career Center and LeadingAge Illinois’ Career Center