LeadingAge Illinois Advocacy Center
Advocacy has always been a major strength of LeadingAge Illinois. Our Online Advocacy Center allows you to view our member driven Public Policy Priorities, track legislation, find your legislator, and access important links related to legislation and regulations. LeadingAge Illinois’ public policy team works to advance favorable legislation and defeat burdensome proposals that would impact quality and innovation in the aging services. Every session, LeadingAge Illinois tracks legislation that impact the various member settings. Click here to access our 2021 Legislative Tracker.
When called upon to contact your legislators, let’s use our collective voices to push LeadingAge Illinois’ Public Policy Priorities.
LeadingAge Illinois Alerts:
Stay updated on LeadingAge Illinois Advocacy Alerts and take action.
- Fund the Frontlines! $435 Million Needed for COVID-19 Relief (5/24/21)
- Urge U.S. Senators to Advocate for Senior Living Relief (3/29/21)
- Veto HB3360 (3/8/21)
- FUND THE FRONT LINES: How to Spend Some of the COVID-19 Funding or Skilled Nursing Centers
$375 Million in critical funding to continue the fight against COVID-19
- FUND THE FRONT LINES: How to Spend Some of the Supportive Living Program/Assisted Living COVID-19 Funds
$60 Million in Accountability Payments
- HB3498 (Telehealth)
- HB3899 (Medicaid Rate Reform)
Partners in Quality:
We have had 26 virtual meetings with legislators and members in 2021. Click here to learn more about Partners in Quality.