LeadingAge Illinois Advocacy Center
Advocacy has always been a major strength of LeadingAge Illinois. Our Online Advocacy Center allows you to view our member driven Public Policy Priorities, track legislation, find your legislator, and access important links related to legislation and regulations. LeadingAge Illinois’ public policy team works to advance favorable legislation and defeat burdensome proposals that would impact quality and innovation in the aging services. Every session, LeadingAge Illinois tracks legislation that impact the various member settings. Click here to access our 2022 Legislative Tracker.
When called upon to contact your legislators, let’s use our collective voices to push LeadingAge Illinois’ Public Policy Priorities.
LeadingAge Illinois Alerts:
Stay updated on LeadingAge Illinois Advocacy Alerts and take action.
- Oppose HB4180 (1-26-22)
- Urge Your State Representative to Support HB4678
- Urge Your Senator to Sign on to SB2995
- Nurse Staffing Agency Reform (1-21-22)
- SB4004 – Certified Nursing Assistant Intern (1-28-22)
- SB3897 – Resident Attendants/Staffing (2-2-22)
- HB5051 – Medication Aides in Supportive Living (2-22-22)
Partners in Quality:
We had 39 meetings with legislators and members in 2021. Click here to learn more about Partners in Quality.
Upcoming Advocacy Events: