2020 Annual Meeting & Exhibition
March 17-19, 2020
Schaumburg Convention Center, Schaumburg, Illinois
Approximately 1,800 attendees representing independent living communities, assisted living communities,skilled nursing facilities and CCRC’s throughout Illinois. The broad educational offerings allow these organizations the opportunity to send leadership and front line staff to take advantage of the sessions, networking and exhibit hall.
LeadingAge IL Annual Meeting & Exhibition offers a premier forum to showcase your products and services to an elite group of members that are interested in finding the most innovative solutions for their communities.
View 2019 Exhibitor Testimonial #1
View 2019 Exhibitor Testimonial #2
The 2020 Expo Floor is filling quickly! Book your space today!
Your booth cost includes:
- 10’x10′ exhibit space (pipe/drape and ID sign)
- Four staff badges accessing the Expo, education sessions, general sessions, reception and lunches
- Pre- and post-show attendee mailing lists
- Company listing in the 2020 Advance Conference Program (if booked before September 15, 2019)
- Company directory listing on the conference website and mobile event app
- NOTE: Tables, chairs, and other booth amenities should be purchased separately through our exhibitor services contractor, GES. Or as an “add-on” in your exhibit space purchase.
SAVE $500 OFF YOUR EXHIBIT SPACE! Become a Business Member of LeadingAge Illinois to save on your exhibit space and get more exclusive benefits!
Contact LeadingAge Illinois at 630.325.6170 for more information.
*Location and dates are subject to change
Traffic Building Sponsorship & Advertising
LeadingAge Illinois offers a comprehensive sponsorship menu providing a multi-media approach to reach key decision-makers and influencers. Expand your message and brand beyond the borders of your exhibit booth by taking advantage of the many opportunities available for sponsorship or advertising during the Annual Meeting & Exhibition.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.