Marketing and Sales Strategies During a Pandemic Part 2 of the LeadingAge COVID-19 Sentiment Report Webinar Series Session Narrative Plante Moran Living Forward and Retirement DYNAMICS surveyed more than 23,000 residents
Marketing and Sales Strategies During a Pandemic
Part 2 of the LeadingAge COVID-19 Sentiment Report Webinar Series
Plante Moran Living Forward and Retirement DYNAMICS surveyed more than 23,000 residents and staff at senior independent living communities across the country, along with those communities’ prospective residents. While prospects worried about social isolation, shopping, and other daily tasks when living in their own homes, survey results showed only a slight decrease in their likelihood to move into an independent living community as a result of the pandemic. This webinar will build upon results and recommendations from the national survey to offer timely strategic marketing and sales techniques.
- Using the results from the national COVID-19 Sentiment Report: A Survey of Independent Living Desirability & Safety, learn how to identify the most important and compelling marketing and sales issues at your community.
- Learn how to ask the right questions at the right time with prospective residents.
- Learn how to identify the needs of prospective results.
- Learn techniques and best practices to best relate to prospective residents.
Robert Sumner, President, Retirement DYNAMICS
Laura Houlik, Director of Research, Retirement DYNAMICS
Shona Schma, Director of Sales & Marketing, Corporate Development, Ebenezer Society
Date & Time
Date: November 4, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. (CST)
1.0 CEs will be offered.
Members: $79/connection. Log-in for the member rate.
Non-members: $149/connection. Register below.
- CapEx Planning & Asset Repositioning as a Result of COVID-19
November 5, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. (CT)
- Changing the Resident Experience with Culinary Solutions & Technology Advancements during COVID-19
November 6, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. (CT)
(Wednesday) 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. CST