Leadership and the LGBTQ Senior in the Age of COVID-19 Webinar As a leader, it is important to understand the unique needs of the LGBTQ community and how COVID-19 has impacted
Leadership and the LGBTQ Senior in the Age of COVID-19 Webinar
As a leader, it is important to understand the unique needs of the LGBTQ community and how COVID-19 has impacted them from a clinical and emotional perspective. The presenters will discuss who the LGBTQ population is and why understanding this will help you better serve the population. Additionally, learn how to avoid the risk management pitfalls and take advantage of opportunities with the LGBTQ resident to better understand needs.
- Learn who the LGBTQ population is and why this understanding will help better serve the LGBTQ senior population
- Understand the importance of terminology and definitions used by and about the LGBTQ community
- Understand how LGBTQ’s shared experiences shape their clinical picture and how they relate to the aging and senior housing experience
- Learn the management pitfalls and opportunities with the LGBTQ resident to better understand needs
- Understand how COVID-19 has impacted the LGBTQ senior
- Donna Sue Johnson, Licensed Social Worker, St. Mary’s Center, Inc./Adult Day Health Center
- Dan Churchill, Chief Financial Officer, The Admiral at the Lake, Board Member: Project Q in Boston
- David Alfini, Esq., Partner Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, Board Member: One Roof Chicago
Date & Time
Tuesday, June 23, 2020
1:30 – 2:30 pm, CST
1.0 CEs will be offered.
1.0 hour of general CLE (Continuing Legal Education) credit will be offered in Illinois, New York and California.
Members: $39 per line when logged in.
Non-members: $79 per line. Register below.
Register for this event!
Registrations is no longer available for this event!
(Tuesday) 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.