Implications to CMS Proposed SNF Rule for Fiscal Year 2023 and Their Impact to Your Bottom Line Webinar The CMS SNF Proposed Rule for Fiscal Year 2023 has some significant updates
Implications to CMS Proposed SNF Rule for Fiscal Year 2023 and Their Impact to Your Bottom Line Webinar
The CMS SNF Proposed Rule for Fiscal Year 2023 has some significant updates that will impact many nursing facilities. These updates include a proposed PDPM parity adjustment, updates to the QRP and VBP programs that will impact payments, and discussions regarding staffing minimums. The session will discuss what these changes are and how facilities can navigate these changes while also dealing with staffing shortages and rising inflation.
- Understand the updates to the SNF PPS FY2023 Proposed (or Final rule) related to PDPM parity adjustments
- Review the updates to the Quality Reporting Program and the Value Based Purchasing Program
- Explore the future initiatives CMS has identified in the FY23 rule including staffing mandates and changes in quality metrics
1.0 CEs will be offered for this webinar. View the brochure here.
Date and Time
Wednesday, August 10, 2022
10:30 am – 11:30 am, CST
- Deb D. Emerson, CPA, RAC-CT, RAC-CTA, CliftonLarsonAllen
- Matt Larsh, BS, CliftonLarsonAllen
Who Should Attend?
CEO, CFO, COO, Nursing Home Administrators, and Clinical Leadership who work in Skilled Nursing Facilities and Life Plan Communities
This webinar is free for LeadingAge Illinois members.
Non-members: $49 per line.
|Not a member? Click here to learn more about becoming a member.|
Register for this event!
Registrations is no longer available for this event!
(Wednesday) 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.