27Oct11:00 a.m.12:00 p.m.COVID-19 Sentiment Report & Leadership Roundtable Discussion
COVID-19 Sentiment Report & Leadership Roundtable Discussion Part 1 of the LeadingAge COVID-19 Sentiment Report Webinar Series Summary Plante Moran Living Forward and Retirement DYNAMICS® surveyed more than 23,000 residents and
COVID-19 Sentiment Report & Leadership Roundtable Discussion
Part 1 of the LeadingAge COVID-19 Sentiment Report Webinar Series
Plante Moran Living Forward and Retirement DYNAMICS® surveyed more than 23,000 residents and staff at senior independent living communities across the country, along with prospective residents, to better understand what it was like to live and work in a senior living community during the pandemic and to identify whether prospects felt differently about moving to a senior living community due to the pandemic. This webinar will focus on the results of the report and will include a facilitated leadership roundtable discussion about how providers plan to leverage the data to enhance the resident experience, redefine the value proposition that senior living has to offer, and implement innovative marketing and sales solutions to improve prospect and waitlist engagement and ultimately increase census.
- Attendees will hear the results of the COVID-19 Sentiment Report: A Survey of Independent Living Desirability & Safety.
- Attendees will hear from the CEOs of the organizations that participated in the survey about how they intend to leverage the data and results to improve the resident experience and increase leads and move-ins to their communities.
- Learn best practices and innovative ideas specific to sales and marketing to increase census during the ongoing pandemic.
Dana Wollschlager, Partner, Plante Moran Living Forward
Robert Sumner, President, Retirement DYNAMICS
Laura Houlik, Director of Research, Retirement DYNAMICS
Susan Farr, VP of Business, Development & Marketing, Ebenezer Society
Brian Pangle, President & CEO, Clark Retirement Communities
Date & Time
Date: October 27, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. (CT)
1.0 CEs will be offered.
This webinar is part of a series. The webinar on 10/27 is free.
Series Topics and dates
- Marketing and Sales Strategies During a Pandemic $79 Member Rate/$149 Non-Member Rate
November 4, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. (CT)
- CapEx Planning & Asset Repositioning as a Result of COVID-19 $79 Member Rate/$149 Non-Member Rate
November 5, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. (CT)
- Changing the Resident Experience with Culinary Solutions & Technology Advancements during COVID-19 $79 Member Rate/$149 Non-Member Rate
November 6, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. (CT)
(Tuesday) 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CDT