CapEx Planning & Asset Repositioning as a Result of COVID-19 Part 3 of the LeadingAge COVID-19 Sentiment Report Webinar Series Session Narrative The COVID-19 Sentiment Survey initiated by Plante Moran and
CapEx Planning & Asset Repositioning as a Result of COVID-19
Part 3 of the LeadingAge COVID-19 Sentiment Report Webinar Series
The COVID-19 Sentiment Survey initiated by Plante Moran and Retirement Dynamics cultivated a tremendous amount of data that senior living providers can leverage to enhance the resident experience. It also generated information that providers can use as part of their overall strategic plan, capex planning, and any asset repositioning they may be considering.
This webinar will focus on the results of the report specific to common area usage, the dining experience, long-term care and the household model, and technology infrastructure. Presenters will share industry best practices, client examples of how other providers are repositioning their communities based on what we now know about COVID-19, as well as how providers are thinking long term and incorporating this information into their overall strategic plan for the future.
- Attendees will hear about industry best practices tied to senior living design & construction;
- Attendees will learn about COVID-19 headwinds and tailwinds and how to leverage all of this information as a part of updating their strategic plan;
- Attendees will hear from experts about how to prioritize capital planning investments based on operational experiences during the pandemic;
- Capital market updates and how providers can maximize their financing options during and after the pandemic.
Dana Wollschlager, Partner, Plante Moran Living Forward
Margaret Yu, Director of Client Experience, RLPS Architects
Lynn Daly, Executive VP, HJ Sims
Todd Goodrich, President, PARIC Corporation
Date & Time
Date: November 5, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. (CST)
1.0 CEs will be offered.
Members: $79/connection. Log-in for the member rate.
Non-members: $149/connection. Register below.
- Changing the Resident Experience with Culinary Solutions & Technology Advancements during COVID-19
November 6, 2020, at 2:00 p.m. (ET)
(Thursday) 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. CST