LeadingAge Illinois is a statewide association dedicated to representing the leading providers of the complete continuum of services for older adults, including nursing care, assisted and supportive living, senior housing and home and community based services. With a diverse membership now numbering over 500 providers, LeadingAge Illinois is the largest eldercare association in Illinois.
LeadingAge Illinois is nationally recognized for its innovative programs, leadership and expertise on issues related to long term care and senior housing and services. Along with our national partners, LeadingAge and the Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA), LeadingAge Illinois is highly committed to the advancement of quality and innovation in older adult services.
Click here for Home and Community Based Service Provider specific benefits
Click here for all of LeadingAge Illinois’ key programs and services
Click here for our general membership application
Click here for our nonprofit membership application
Member Benefits Include:
- Individual problem solving
- Technical, regulatory and clinical support
- Advocacy representation in Springfield and Washington DC
- Affordable, accessible and relevant education
- Continuing education credits
- WeeksNews – LeadingAge Illinois’ weekly newsletter contains info you need to know
- Legal, legislative and regulatory alerts
- Value 1st – Group Purchasing Option
- Cost Saving Solutions
- Virtual and face-to-face networking forums
- Data reports and industry trends
- Career services and discounted job postings
- Resource Library
Contact us at 630.325.6170 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional membership information.